Dr. MARIO F. POMPILI

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. MARIO F. POMPILI has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiothoracic Surgeon-related: coronary artery bypass, heart valve repair, heart valve replacement, heart defects, artery surgery, heart surgery, lung surgery, esophagus surgery, heart transplant, lung transplant, pulmonary disease, esophageal disease, arterial disease, angioplasty, myocardial infarction, arrhythmias, pacemaker, chest cavity surgery, stents
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "MARIO" to "MARIO F."
RID: 2610730
08/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Mario Pompili performed a pericardiectomy on me in 2009. I was 26 at the time of the surgery. I am going to be 30 this year and thank him for every day i have been able to live since the surgery. He took the time to explain what he was going to be doing, the risk involved, recovery time, and just about every other question I and my family could think of. The surgery took nearly 12 hours to complete. After the surgery he checked on me constantly until I was discharged from Kaiser Santa Clara. I was apprehensive to trust someone enough to hold my heart in his hands, but I am glad I trusted him. Your life is in good hands with Doctor Pompili. Every day is a gift he helped to give me.
RID: 1667840
22/12/11 5 5 5 5 My dad who was age 69 at the time had 1 valve replaced and the other repaired by Dr. Pompili in November 2010. A year later, he is doing very well and its thanks to Dr. Pompili and his staff. Dr. Pompili was very patient with my family and took time to walk us through the the process. We are very thankful to him saving our father.
RID: 1418375
17/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Pompili is God's gift to mankind and my family in particular. He came highly recommended by Stanford Hospital. He operated on my 21 year old nephew's heart with a bad valve on Nov 13th 2009 at Kaiser of Santa Clara. My nephew had to go thru a 2nd and then a 3rd procedure during his month long stay at this fine facility. Dr Pompili, was constantly watching Danny like a hawk. Danny was able to finish his school and is leading a healthy and normal life today. My family is forever in Dr. Pompili's debt. God bless him and his creators. He saved my nephew's life twice. What can be more rewarding than saving someone's life? and then saving him twice ? He will always be remembered by the Maiels.