Dr. LORI A. SPORTELLI

Dr. LORI A. SPORTELLI

Rate Dr. LORI A. SPORTELLI

Dr. LORI A. SPORTELLI's Ratings

My family and I have been going to dr. Sportelli for many many moons! I started seeing her when she was in the Dundalk Walmart! She's amazing and we will follow her anywhere she goes! She's a great doctor, great person, and always genuinely cares about her patients!!! We love her!

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

She is a gem! I have gone to her for years and she is polite, thorough and totally trustworthy. She truly cares about her patients a s a person, not just a pair of eyes. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

She's one of the BEST Optometrist in Maryland and she even specializes in people who've had Lasik.... Yes she's in a Walmart(Dundalk) But that makes her prices reasonable even for contacts and glasses which even for people with a very rare astigmatism like me she will have your first set of contacts ready on the spot and instruct you on putting them in and the best care for them along with a sample/travel bottle of the suggested eye care product (and for her it's not about selling if you need something other then a product they carry.... which is rare.... she will let you know)

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag