Rate Dr. BRIAN WEXLER

Dr. BRIAN WEXLER's Ratings

Dr. Wexler is a nice guy but he tends to take things way too personally. He won't admit it but he does. And he also is very rigid in his CBT (Albert Ellis) style of therapy. It simply doesn't work for everybody even though Dr. Wexler will never agree with that.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wexler has taken adequate time to understand the details of our court appointed custody case. He is patient and takes time to understand the details. He isn't in a rush to make a hasty judgment. He is fair and caring. He took allot of time with our child. I'd recommend him wholeheartedly and without reservation.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wexler seems to be a very caring and friendly individual, but unfortuantely this is only on the outside. Dr. Wexler should not be practicing psychology as he himself is in dire need of help. He overcompensates and is blinded by his own inability to recognize that he has a psychiatric problem himself. I wish him best of luck, but should really encourage him to seek help.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

Works with his clients in working through their issues, is very accommodating in scheduling appointments, and spends a lot of time with them. Unfortunately, runs behind often, so I've had to wait between 10 and 20 minutes past my scheduled appointment before he's able to see me. Otherwise, he's friendly, yet professional in how he conducts himself. I recommend him to people I know often.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag