Rate Dr. Ted Teh Min Lee

Dr. Ted Teh Min Lee's Ratings

After several appointments with other doctors insisting there was nothing wrong with me despite my plea for help and sonogram that showed an enlarged uterus and fibroids. I went to Dr. Lee who asked me questions before examining me and then examined me the told me my options. Which was laproscopic hysterectomy. This is the only surgery I had where I did not wake up in severe pain. The recovery was amazing. I feel so much better!! Prior to going into surgery the nurse told me I have the best of the best. I agree!! Otherwise I would still be in pain and crying every night that no Dr. is listening. Thank you Dr. Lee for your incredible knowledge and experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

If you have a presumed diagnosis of Endometriosis and you are thinking of having a laparoscopy, Dr. Lee is the BEST. He is a thorough and no nonsense kind of doctor. I had endo throughout my entire pelvis and on my small bowels. Dr. Lee removed everything besides the growths on my small bowels (I may need a bowel resection, and he referred me to another doc) and I feel GREAT!! TIPS: 1.Bring the packet they mail you the day of your appointment, don't mail or fax it (It’s less hassle for you and the staff to find it) 2. If you have consistent pain like I did, be prepared for a little pain during the physical exam. Like I said previously, he is thorough. Other than that, I can only say you are in good hands. I am 25, and this was my first surgery. Surprisingly, I was completely relaxed knowing I had Dr. Lee performing my lap. Do your research. There is a ton of stuff about his work and awards online.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

AMAZING doctor. I suffered with endometriosis for 15 years and for xmas last year he gave me the best gift I could ever ask for - to be pain free. Thank you Dr. Lee! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Lee in my opinion is a remarkable and amazing surgeon. He is the best in his field. I had fibroid tumors that were extreme and my uterus was 21 times the size of a normal one. Dr Lee was very thorough in explaining my options and recommendations for surgery. He was able to perform my hysterectomy laparoscopically despite the size of my uterus and challenges of my case. I will be ever thankful to him for giving me my life back and doing so in the least invasive way possible. He is not only a wonderful doctor but a great person that truly cares. His staff is amazing as well. They were very attentive. They put me at ease and were very friendly professional and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

Dr. Lee is the most wonderful talented surgeon. I had laprascopic surgery for ovarian cysts and severe endometreosis. The surgery and recovery was a breeze. I have no pain and feel like a new person thanks to him. He is highly recomennded!! I took no pain pills after and had very mild discomfort after surgery. Thank you Dr. Lee you saved me and I finally have my life back!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Honestly the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. I have endometriosis and recently relocated- so I needed to find someone new. I was in tears after the examination and left the hospital balling. Painful and rough handed, he rushed and wouldn't stop when I started crying telling him his exam hurt. The staff was unorganized, not giving me test results and asking me if I was "supposed to be in that room". Staff also walked in on me changing into my gown, no knocking and no apologies. I wish I would have seen this site before and I feel horrible for girls who don't know how a doctor is supposed to act and treat you. I will travel miles and miles to never go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I will honestly tell you that I put off seeing Dr. Lee for over a year b/c I heard that he was not the nicest Physician that you'll ever meet....but when I finally went to see him and he performed Laporoscopy Surgery for my Stage 4 Endo I wondered why the heck I waited so long! He is awesome at what he does, and extremely knowledable! He has now done a total of 3 surgeries on me and each one was a success. I will agree that he is not warm and fuzzy and will be direct with you even if its not what you want to hear HOWEVER the man knows what he is doing and will take the time to do it correctly. Would HIGHLY recommend him if you have ENDO!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

CONCLUSION TO POST BELOW: I presented my research. He heard the feeling beneath my theories. He concluded, "Ok. I still prefer to do a hysterectomy. But if I CAN do a myomectomy, I will." I almost fell off my chair. "No guarantees." He did it. Post-op, Dr. Lee said: "Bec it's what you wanted." Total and complete success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Dr. Lee is THE BEST DOCTOR + SURGEON I'VE EVER HAD. My med'l problem: as ANOTHER surgeon put it, "You are 4-5 months pregnant (long pause.Pregnant pause)... with fibroids." He advised "Hysterectomy." I went to another top surgeon. "Hysterectomy." Did anyone care that I didn't want a hysterectomy? I just wanted the fibroids out. YES It's easier on the surgeon to remove the whole uterus. What about what the PATIENT wants? Very reluctantly,+ sadly, I scheduled the surgery. Then, with luck + help from others, I met Dr.Ted Lee. "Hysterectomy." I said "I don't want a hysterectomy. Yes I'm past childbearing age. Here's why I want to keep my uterus." We had an INCREDIBLE intellectual discussion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Lee is horrible doctor! I suffer from endometriosis and heard he was "the best" doctor who was a specialist in endo so going there I thought I would be in good hands! How wrong was I! after a very painful examation he offered me laparsocpic surgery which I decided to go through it since last time I got the sugery (by a diiferent doctor) I was pain free for a couple years! Not even six months after surgery i was in 10× more pain then what i was in before i even saw him!!!! Went back to him and he couldnt even remember me! He didnt even think i was his patient!! Then made a comment that i didnt even look hispanic bc my last name is a hispanic last name!!! Who does that!?!? Never will go back to him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000394].votes_count ]]