Rate Dr. Raphael M. Klug

Dr. Raphael M. Klug's Ratings

My son broke both of his bones in his forearm and had to have rods inserted. Dr. Klug was his surgeon and we could not have been happier. He was down to earth, friendly, and passionate about what he does. My son was pain free and moving around post surgery. WE LOVE DR. KLUG!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][266149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

I was assualted and had my collar bone broken in 2 places. I went into an orthropedics appioment said I wanted sugary and 30minuates later Dr.Klug came runing out of sugary to talk to me. In his office he told me he could squeeze me in that night. He was the first doctor to tell me that I am not allergic to Vicoden but sensative to Opits. I felt comfortable with him right away mostly due to his size, the rocker look helped too. I could relate to him comeing from a small town with a disabilty. Caring, not sure yet. I am a part of the GLBT catagory and came out to him, so I will see if he is caring or gay friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][266148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

I had a right total hip replacement. The day after surgery I walked with no pain. The scar which was glued shut is in front and he spreads the muscle rather than cutting them in order to put in the replacement. When I first met him, he sat down with me and discussed my xray of my hip. He prefers to resurface if possible , but will explain, why it was not possible. He answered all my questions and took his time. He was friendly, caring and passionate about wanting his patients to get back to a full life. His office walls were covered with thank you letters from people. From the time that I first called every one of his staff went out of their way to be helpful, even when I called two days before Christmas. Whenever I emailed him, he responded within the next day or two. On my 6 week check up when he showed me my xray of my replacement, he said it looked awesome. There is a 6 month wait to see him and have surgery, but well worth the wait. Also does knees. Absolutely the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][266147].votes_count ]]