Dr. JONATHAN P. GALE

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 20/04/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. JONATHAN P. GALE has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1579033
03/11/11 4 5 5 5 So upset that Dr Gale didn't even give us the courtesy to ask us where we wanted our medical records sent. Instead he chose some dumpy urgent care to pawn us off on and then split. We didn't even get a letter saying that he wasn't going to be in practice anymore. He handled this in a completely unprofessional way. I am so upset with this whole situation.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1540960
19/09/11 5 5 5 5 I cannot believe he just pawned off all of his patient just like that...and gave them up to another doctor without even telling his patients...I really thought you were better than that dr. gale....
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1507212

08/08/11 3 3 2 1 I am so dissapointed! Dr. Gale is a great doctor, but unfortunatley he recently joined in with another doctor at a new building and things are just not the same. It is so hard to get an appointment with him because he only come in twice a week now and the staff there are so uneducated! The office is very dirty and way smaller than his last office that I loved. His last offince was so comfortable and welcoming! There are all these weird doctors there now that don't speak good english and are not very well educated. It is also an urgent care place now too so you have to sit around alot of really sick people and wait for a while. It feels like an ER waiting room. It is also so hard to get someone to answer the phone there too because they are so busy now. I saw an NP named Michael and he was not very bright at all and it made me very nervous! I am not happy with the change so I am having to pick another doctor. Sorry Dr. Gale, you were great but I have to move on.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1202576
06/07/10 5 4 5 5 I am thrilled to have been referred to this physician. I have now had 2 visits & am most pleased. He is excellent all around, gives clear explanations, sees you as a person, not a "case" or an "appointment time slot." I feel very safe & secure w/Dr. Gale overseeing my healthcare and I am a RN, so trust is not a given for me nor does it come easily.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield