You may also like

Rate Dr. Susan J. Madsen

Dr. Susan J. Madsen's Ratings

Wonderful kind, caring doctor. Unfortunately her front office staff is not so nice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Love Dr. Madsen. Takes her time with you. Really cares about whatever you have questions about. Wonderful person.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2000465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Excellent Physician. Dr. Madsen is very caring and she listens to your concerns. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2000464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

I hate to tell people how good she is for fear she will get so busy I will not be able to get in! But, Dr Madsen is absolutely wonderful! She is everything a great doctor should be and more! Luckily I don't have to go in very often, but when I do she gets to the root of the problem and solves it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

The best Doctor I have ever seen. You can really feel she is listening. Provides great care! I hope I never lose her as my Doc

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2000462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Excellent physician. Very knowledgeable and always takes the time to listen to all of the symptoms I describe and to engage in a dialogue to figure out a course of action. Very personable and seems to genuinely care about patients. Staff are friendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2000461].votes_count ]]