Rate Dr. Susan J. Madsen

Dr. Susan J. Madsen's Ratings

Love Dr. Madsen. Takes her time with you. Really cares about whatever you have questions about. Wonderful person.

Submitted July 4, 2012 | flag

Excellent Physician. Dr. Madsen is very caring and she listens to your concerns. Highly recommend.

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag

I hate to tell people how good she is for fear she will get so busy I will not be able to get in! But, Dr Madsen is absolutely wonderful! She is everything a great doctor should be and more! Luckily I don't have to go in very often, but when I do she gets to the root of the problem and solves it!

Submitted July 30, 2009 | flag

The best Doctor I have ever seen. You can really feel she is listening. Provides great care! I hope I never lose her as my Doc

Submitted July 4, 2009 | flag

Excellent physician. Very knowledgeable and always takes the time to listen to all of the symptoms I describe and to engage in a dialogue to figure out a course of action. Very personable and seems to genuinely care about patients. Staff are friendly.

Submitted April 11, 2006 | flag