You may also like

Rate Dr. Faiza Kada

Dr. Faiza Kada's Ratings

Very cool to read reviews from others who have the same experience as I do. She is a kind and genuine person who does not treat you like a 'patient' but rather a person. She sits with you and listens to what you are saying attentively. It is clear that she is a very educated woman who is passionate about what she does. I wish all doctors had her same bedside manner as it would be a totally different industry with happier patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I have been to several endocrinologists and none has provided the level listening, caring and compassion for a patient. I look forward to my appointments as I know if I have a question or concern she will take the time to answer them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][266285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I have never seen or talked to any doctor who actually doesn't care how long they spend with you. She spends all the time that is needed. She is the very best in the industry, and I have seen many!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][266284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Kada took great care and time in her overall review and assessment. She was a great listener, and provided various alternatives for treatment; i felt i was in very good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][266283].votes_count ]]