Rate Dr. Jerry R. Coltro

Dr. Jerry R. Coltro's Ratings

great doctor,horrible staff,very difficult to get them to call you back,hardly ever answer the phone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

There are not enough words to describe the dedication and thoroughness of this physician. He does not guess at what he thinks is medically wrong, he actually interviews you, runs tests,determines the medical problem and then prescribes the medication accordingly. Dr.Coltro takes the time to explain to you what your condition is and how to correct the situation. He never leaves you feeling rushed in, rushed out. Before leaving him, he will ask you if you have any concerns or questions. Then will double check again, if he feels your just being shy about questioning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Dr Coltro is the best doctor have ever encountered. He is knowledgeable and compasionate. He is absolutely up on every new drud and new medical findings. he has my very highest recomondation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Coltro for over 10 years and I would agree that he is the absolute best! He is very thorough and has the best bedside manner! I am lucky to have him as my Rheumatologist as well as my PCP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

Dr Coltro is the best physician I have ever been to. He has a personal interest in getting you well. I have been laid off several times and he insists that I not stay away just because I have no insurance. He is in the medical field to care for patients not to earn a buck! I have been with him for over 10 years. I love Dr Coltro!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. When I've had a very, very poor history on an ongoing spinal nerve root issue (WC injury, and an insurance hell to deal with it - carrier-paid IME's, etc.), this doctor's compassion and skill is nothing but a great gift, for which I'll always be grateful. Unbelievable ability to hone in on trigger points and dermatomal referrals, and just, simply, cares - which is itself a miracle, from my experience of the last several years. Highest possible recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

THE BEST DOCTOR I"VE EVER BEEN TO. VERY KNOLEDGEABLE AND VERY CONCERNED WITH ME AND MY ILLNESS. CARED ABOUT HOW I FELT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2007

Doc is very compassionate to your problem . I change my primary just so I can be treated by him w/ accupuncture . For 2 years I have suffered with a shoulder injury... In just one session I felt much better ! He releaved some of the muscle spasams ! He's AWSOME!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

A really good man. Very concerned when my husband was killed in a car accident. Took personal interest in how I and my family were doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr. Coltro is very good in acupuncture has the right touch he releaved my pain the only doctor that I have gone to that has taken the time to talk to me and appeared to honsetly care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000525].votes_count ]]