Dr. VINITA D. TANDON

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. VINITA D. TANDON has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "VINITA" to "VINITA D."
RID: 2603827
31/03/13 5 5 5 5 My thyroid issues were unusual and Dr. Tandon was both patient, and compassionate with my issue. I am actually a patient who needed to try compounded thyroid because another health issue of mine caused me to have trouble with the standard forms of thyroid medicine. Dr. Tandon helped me to explore the compounded medication with frequent thorough testing so that we would get excellent feedback on what was working. Dr. Tandon is a rare gem, a knowledgeable, caring, professional doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2531974
15/01/13 5 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor. She cared very much and listened intently and made me feel very comfortable. She took my needs into consideration and we worked together to create the best possible solution for me based on her extensive expertise. I would recommend her to everyone.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1353391
02/02/11 5 3 5 5 Good doctor. Responsive to patient needs, good problem solver. Thinks outside the box when necessary.
Insurance: CIGNA