Dr. Jeffrey H. Dollar

Dr. Jeffrey H. Dollar

Rate Dr. Jeffrey H. Dollar

Dr. Jeffrey H. Dollar's Ratings

WARNING: My husband and I have been haunted by Dr. Dollar's work for the past 23 years. My husband's current dentist has had several of Dr. Dollar's old patients go in to her for problems he created. In 1990, I went to Dr. Dollar for a routine cleaning. I was 27 and had had perfect teeth my whole life, no cavities. He said I had a cavity and to my horror, drilled out almost half my tooth! It caused me so much pain for months. The filling fell out soon after. I finally switched to a good dentist and that filling has stayed in for 2 decades now. Also, my husband has had 4 molars, also drilled and filled by Dr. Dollar, that kept falling out, and needed crowns and root canals. Like me, his teeth had been perfect, no cavities before Dr. Dollar. His new dentist said she has had several patients that need crowns/root canals after their fillings fell out, fills put in by Dr. Dollar. His name is very suitable! BTW, I am a very honest person and Dr. Dollar has been a real nightmare for me.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Best of all, he's really good with the anesthesia. I've had crowns and a root canal and never felt a thing.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag