Rate Dr. ROBERT J. CLARK

Dr. ROBERT J. CLARK's Ratings

I have gone to Dr. Clark for many years, and he is absolutely the best I have ever been to. He shares helpful information so that I can do things at home to improve my situation. He usually does not need to spend a lot of time with you once he gets you into reasonable shape. He makes powerful adjustments that last, and it often only takes a few minutes. His wife, Kathy, a nurse, is also wonderful and directs the office. Dr. Clark has a great personality, cares about his patients, never rushes you, and knows exactly what to do. Since I have moved away from the area, I usually manage to travel to him several times a year. I don't even bother to look for anyone else in my new area. Honestly, Dr. Clark is well worth the visit. He is not self-promotional and never pushes you to do anything. Thanks to him, I have been walking every day for thirty minutes for the past twelve years. My body is so much better or it.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag