Rate Dr. Stephen P. Reibel

Dr. Stephen P. Reibel's Ratings

Dr Reibel is the best. He is an excellent psychiatrist. I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][266694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Excellent psychiatrist, with a wealth of experience and insight and medical knowledge. I had been referred to him by one of the cit's best internists, and I'm grateful for that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][266693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

If you care about your loved ones, do not seek the help of Dr. Reibel. Being a healthcare professional myself, I am appalled by the level of care offered by him. The details surrounding his inability to provide the highest level of care possible are not important, but rather making sure you/your loved one is what matters... he is not capable of providing such care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][266695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

My husband has major depression, and although he was never a believer in therapy or medication, his symptoms had become such that he felt no other choice than to seek a therapist. He frequestly said that Dr. Reibel barely engaged him, despite discussing very serious things, such as thoughts of suicide. After working with him for several months, and seeing minimal improvement, he chose to leave him and seek services elsewhere. Whenever it came to medication, Dr. Reibel took a very passive approach. WOuld state what might be beneficial, but my husband would leave without a prescription for anything. I can't describe the helpless feelings both my husband and I felt over this treatment, and my concern over his well-being. His credentials may look impressive, but there is much more to being a good doctor beyond that. It was such a disappointment. I strongly do not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][266692].votes_count ]]