Rate Dr. David P. Darbonne

Dr. David P. Darbonne's Ratings

Dr. Darbonne is kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He works hard to give you the birth you want. He delivered my firstborn and was my doctor for the second one, too. He wasn't on call the weekend the second one was born, unfortunately, but his partners are also very knowledgeable and personable. He was always professional and kind. I would highly recommend him to all that want a natural birth or a natural family planning doctor. It was nice not to be pressured to 'get on birth control' at my six weeks check up.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

Friendly, helpful,caring doctor who made you feel confident during your pregnancies. All my questions were answered with detail and concern.

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

Always very timely and helpful. Dependable. Staff is extremely nice. Positive atmosphere. Very knowledgeable. Deliveries of my two boys went as well as I could have hoped.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag

Gentle, Kind, Wonderful, caring, and not bad to look at either. Love him!!! He is the best OBGYN ever.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

I am now in my 5th pregnancy and have used Dr Darbonne for all but the first. I recommend him to everyone I know. He is very patient understanding and informative. He has a wonderful bedside manner, he is kind, reassuring and his calm disposition put me at ease in what at times can be a stressful but wonderful time of my life. Very thankful to have him as a Dr.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr.Darbonne is a phenomenal physician. He delivered my first child who was 5 weeks early. He was so caring , I was hospitalized for 2 weeks before my child's birth and he was at the hospital every day checking on me to see how I was. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a caring and concerned doctor.

Submitted May 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Darbonne is the best in my eyes. I have five children all by c-sections, he was my doctor for the last three children, their ages now are 10, 6, and 3. He also performed my hysterectomy two years ago. He is a wonderful caring doctor that I was truely blessed with having through my high risk pregancies. I still continue seeing him as my doctor. I trust him completly.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag

I was so fortunate to move to an area with a NFP doctor. There are only 3 in the state and the other 2 are in Lafayette. Dr. Darbonne is very patient and kind. I didn't feel like I was bothering him with my problems. Also, he asked for my opinion and let me choose the meds that worked for my previous pregnancies. I would definitly recommend him to anyone!!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2008 | flag

Dr. Darbonne is by far the one of the best OB/GYN in the area I look forward to him delivering my second child, as my first delivery he helped make it smooth and memorable!! Thanks Dr. Darbonne for being the great person and doctor you are =)!!

Submitted July 16, 2008 | flag

He delivered my son who is now 10 and I've been a patient ever since. He has always been very professional and yet personable at the same time. I highly recommend him to anyone needing and OB/GYN. He is by far the best in LC! As for the lady who questioned his Christian character...she must not know the same doc I do! His character is above reproach. During one of my surgeries, the Anastesiologist told me that if he were a woman, Dr. Darbonne would be his dr.

Submitted March 3, 2008 | flag