Rate Dr. David P. Darbonne

Dr. David P. Darbonne's Ratings

Dr. Darbonne is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of women's health. He helped me overcome infertility easily and naturally. He did his very best to make sure I had a very comfortable pregnancy. He made decisions that were safe for me and my baby during my delivery. I never worried about anything with Dr. Darbonne. He is very kind, patient, and direct. His staff is also wonderful. I definitely recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Darbonne is kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He works hard to give you the birth you want. He delivered my firstborn and was my doctor for the second one, too. He wasn't on call the weekend the second one was born, unfortunately, but his partners are also very knowledgeable and personable. He was always professional and kind. I would highly recommend him to all that want a natural birth or a natural family planning doctor. It was nice not to be pressured to 'get on birth control' at my six weeks check up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Friendly, helpful,caring doctor who made you feel confident during your pregnancies. All my questions were answered with detail and concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Always very timely and helpful. Dependable. Staff is extremely nice. Positive atmosphere. Very knowledgeable. Deliveries of my two boys went as well as I could have hoped.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2010

Gentle, Kind, Wonderful, caring, and not bad to look at either. Love him!!! He is the best OBGYN ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2010

I am now in my 5th pregnancy and have used Dr Darbonne for all but the first. I recommend him to everyone I know. He is very patient understanding and informative. He has a wonderful bedside manner, he is kind, reassuring and his calm disposition put me at ease in what at times can be a stressful but wonderful time of my life. Very thankful to have him as a Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2010

Dr.Darbonne is a phenomenal physician. He delivered my first child who was 5 weeks early. He was so caring , I was hospitalized for 2 weeks before my child's birth and he was at the hospital every day checking on me to see how I was. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a caring and concerned doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Darbonne is the best in my eyes. I have five children all by c-sections, he was my doctor for the last three children, their ages now are 10, 6, and 3. He also performed my hysterectomy two years ago. He is a wonderful caring doctor that I was truely blessed with having through my high risk pregancies. I still continue seeing him as my doctor. I trust him completly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2009

I was so fortunate to move to an area with a NFP doctor. There are only 3 in the state and the other 2 are in Lafayette. Dr. Darbonne is very patient and kind. I didn't feel like I was bothering him with my problems. Also, he asked for my opinion and let me choose the meds that worked for my previous pregnancies. I would definitly recommend him to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2008

Dr. Darbonne is by far the one of the best OB/GYN in the area I look forward to him delivering my second child, as my first delivery he helped make it smooth and memorable!! Thanks Dr. Darbonne for being the great person and doctor you are =)!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151757].votes_count ]]