Rate Dr. Gregory I. Ostrow

Dr. Gregory I. Ostrow's Ratings

Dr. Ostrow is a truly incredible pediatric ophthalmologist. After 3 years of my daughter suffering with amblyopia and strabismus, we found hope with Dr. Ostrow. After improving her amblyopia with patching, he performed two eye muscle surgeries to correct her strabismus. He has performed over 2,000 surgeries so you know your child is with a very experienced board certified ophthalmologist. He saved my daughter's vision and we are forever grateful for his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I’d NEVER encountered such a rude and unprofessional doctor in my entire life. He definitely had a VERY bad influence on my daughter as well. He is very snob and unknowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][266885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

On time (after waiting for hours at Shiley), friendly, smart, and great with kids. We are so glad we asked for a second opinion and Dr. Rubenstein sent us to Dr. Ostrow.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][266884].votes_count ]]