Rate Dr. Peter D. Rappo

Dr. Peter D. Rappo's Ratings

Dr. Rappo is by far the best pediatrician you could ask for. I went to him from birth to 18 and all 3 of my daughters go to him now and I wouldn't have it any other way. He knows how to make the kids feel comfortable and makes sure parents understand any questions/problems they might have. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Overall Dr. Rappo is fantastic! He is knowledgeable, helpful and truly cares about his patients and their families. What makes him "special" is the amount of time that he will take with parents in order to ensure they feel comfortable & educated. Dr. Rappo also has a calming effect on children which, make trips to the doctor a breeze when he's in the room. Both my children see Dr. Rappo and I would NOT have it any other way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

Dr. Rappo has been taking care of my daughter since she has been born. She has hydrocephalus and a few other conditions and he has hooked me up with the best doctor's in Boston, head doctor's. I will not trust anyone but him with my child, I highly recommend him!!!!! The doctor you can call in the middle of the day and he usually gets back to you within 5 minutes himself, amazing is all I can say!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I saw this doctor from birth until the time I was 18 yrs old. Absolutely wonderful. He has so much knowledge and a nice manner about him. I am currently pregnant with my 1st child and plan on having my newborn see him. I believe my brother and sister also saw him from birth-age 18. He is very popular in my family, everyone loves him. You couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

AMAZING pediatrician. My daughter is grown up now, & brings her daughter to him. I was the most nervous parent in the world, & my daughter had lots of health issues growing up. I don't know how I could have made it without Dr. Rappo. He is a icon in our family! He also refers you to the top specialists in any field your child may need to be seen in...you are in very good hands. I am grateful to have had him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2010

Dr. Rappo is the best hands down. He is intelligent beyond any other pediatrician i have ever had contact with & really cares to do what is best for the child & explains everything to the child & the parent in a manner that is easily understood. My child & all of my local nieces & nephews see someone in his practice, however for us we he is the best of the best & couldn't be happier with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2010

Simply put,He is the BEST there is!!Very caring, does not scare either the child or the parent.Always available to talk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

I have known this man my entire life. He was my pediatrition and now sees my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Fabulous. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Rappo. He's wonderful with the kids, treats parents with respect and listens to their concerns. Returns phone calls in a timely manner and doesn't treat any question as a stupid question. Love this man...one of the best in the business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726653].votes_count ]]