Dr. Matthew D. Zerebny

Rate Dr. Matthew D. Zerebny

Dr. Matthew D. Zerebny's Ratings

If you are looking for a Doctor that is concerned with your overall health and wellbeing then Dr. Zerebny is the one for you! He really pays attention to each and every individual patient. If you are looking for professional and personal care then go see Dr. Z!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Zerebny is extremely kind, knowledgable and friendly. He has explained to me in detail my conditions and the purpose of the treatments for my continual health. I did not realize how important proper spinal alignment is to good health. I wish I would have seen him years ago...probably could have prevented much of my problems today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Excellent in every way, extremely caring and he has 6 different degrees and multiple specialties...it's like getting 6 doctors in one...staff is wonderfully compassionate and friendly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112162].votes_count ]]