Rate Dr. Reinaldo Arroyo

Dr. Reinaldo Arroyo's Ratings

I've gone to Dr. Arroyo since he started with IMG. We've grouched about our kids growing up from first grade through college. He's been there handling the health of my whole family, from bad colds to near death experiences. He's fit us in without rushing anyone, even shown enormous kindness when we were going through a bad time financially. His care is top notch, even if he was in the Air Force! I have recommended him time and again and everyone had thought he was a great doctor. Except my mother, but she's never trusted anyone except old white doctors who give her Valium without fussing.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Arroyo is one of a kind... You will never meet a doctor that actually cares as he does about his patients. He never rushes you..He really listens to what you have to say. If he does not know the answer to something he will look into the issue to find the answer. He is a wonder person. I am very lucky to have him as my doctor. Thank You Dr. Arroyo for all you do!!!!! You are very appreciated!!!

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

Has been my doctor for many years now. Listens well, very thorough, sympathetic and helpful.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor, always listens..very caring for his patients.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

He is gentle, kind and caring. More important he listens.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

I would recommend Dr. Arroyo to my friends he is helpful and he cares...he has a great respect to listen to his patients. He wants to help to figure out what is wrong with you at the root cause not just cover it up with prescriptions.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2007 | flag

Dr. Arroyo is unlike any other. He's given up time in his own life to care for those he barely knows. This shows dedication and heart greater then any other physician out there. I have great respect for him.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2006 | flag

DR ARROYO IS THE BEST DOCTOR IVE EVER SEEN. HE LISTENS TO YOUR PROBLEMS AND HELPS YOU OUT THE BEST WAY HE CAN. I WOULD RECCOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE I KNOW.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2006 | flag

Dr. Arroyo have a great hearth. His dedication to his profession makes him an exceptional doctor.

Submitted April 10, 2006 | flag