Rate Dr. Jeevindra S. Rana

Dr. Jeevindra S. Rana's Ratings

Dr Rana is a nice man, very knowledgeable, and seems to be sincere. His staff are mostly related to him however it is the most poorly run medical office I have ever experienced. The waiting room is always overcrowded and appointments are at least 45 minutes late at least 75% of the time. On numerous occasions I have called and asked for prescriptions or documents to be sent which never arrived, only after many frustrating phone calls. I know they have lied to me on several occasions and I do not trust them. For this reason alone I cannot recommend Dr Rana to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Rana is an excellent Dr. He is knowledgable, approachable and truely interested in his patients wellbeing. He is always open to discussing any issues and is more than willing to explain anything you ask about. He is normally very punctual, the only exceptions being the occasional emergency, which leads me to believe that should I have a serious problem, then others would just have to wait! Just the way I want it. Dr. Rana's staff is wonderful to deal with, frendly and efficient at the same time. I highly recommend Dr. Rana.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Rana & his staff are always pleasant, professional & have my best interests at heart. Dr. Rana does not run useless tests nor waste either of our time. I totally agree with the other positive comments that have been made on this site. My husband & I both are patients of his & will absolutely continue to be so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2010

Dr. Rana is just wonderful. He truly listens to you and is really concerned about how you are feeling and doing. His bedside manner is exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Rana for a very long time and I have found him to be very knowledgable, helpful and concern with my health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

Dr. J. Rana takes the time to answer questions. His bedside manner may seem a bit aburpt, if there are no questions. Once, when asked a specific question, he immediately placed a telephone call in the exam room to seek an answer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Rana. He became my doctor after I met him when I was hospitalized with pneumonia. He is so friendly, cheeful and knowledgeable. He is now my husband's doctor as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

He has a most comprehensive outlook, knowledge, easy and caring attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Excellent, caring, knowledgeable doctor. Considers all aspects of health and lifestyle. Willing to listen. Always takes as much time as needed at each visit. I feel well cared for and trust him implicitly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. Rana has been my primary doctor for nearly 5 years. A nurse at INOVA emergency referred me to him because of severe bronchitis. Knowledgeable, pleasant to a fault. Specialty referrals have been very helpful and good experiences. Best doctor experience in my 50+ years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726686].votes_count ]]