Rate Dr. Donald D. Nash

Dr. Donald D. Nash's Ratings

This is an incredible human being and a fabulous surgeon.He performed surgery on our disabled daughter ,this was last October and he has been in our thoughts since.Thank you Dr.Nash,Anna just won a qualifying medal for the summer Special Olympics,in your honor.God bless you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Nash did my surgery years ago..about 6 years ago to be exact. This physician, this man, this person gave me a life again. He performed a surgery so major on me that I could never ever repay this man for what he has done for me. Even just 2 years ago I came to him and asked him to help me find a surgeon for my dad...and he did. He is a God fearing man and his personality in itself is a reason to go to him. Thank you Dr. Nash.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Nash is very knowledgable not only in the field of general surgery but also in the field of family medicine. He explains everything in detail to his patients before and after any procedure so that the patient is very well informed of his/her condition at all times. He provides quality time to his patients, and will ensue into whatever claims are necessary for the patient to have proper medical care. An excellent, very experienced surgeon with with God's giventh guidance to operate in his patients. Very respectful, religious, humble individual that, by my own experience and in my presence, is called from many out of state hospitals and doctors for, with his blessed hands, provide the most needed quality care for other doctors' patients in their time of need. His staff, especially Susan Jackson, is the best team out there in the medical practice. Dr. Nash will fight for his patients rights. Highly recommended. His daughter is also a doctor (pediatrics) with similar principles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2009

Dr. Nash is the most personable physician I have ever met. His knowledge and experience place him in the upper echelon of respected surgeons. I would not have felt any more comfortable with anyone else. He's the best...thanks...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000881].votes_count ]]