Rate Dr. Michael C. Pickart

Dr. Michael C. Pickart's Ratings

Dr. Michael Pickart is a man of integrity & a surgeon of whom I hold the utmost respect. Having been obese the majority of my life, then losing nearly 100 pounds, I found myself quite depressed & distraught with my physical appearance after the weight loss. Attending a seminar was one of the best decisions I made. He was very welcoming, forthcoming, direct & informative in his approach to explaining what can be done for individuals who have experienced large weight losses & are left with excessive skin. I have had a body lift as well as a breast lift/reduction. At every step along the way, Dr. Pickart has been supportive & helpful. He is readily available to answer questions, provide support and give reassurance as needed. In my opinion I would encourage anyone who is even thinking about some type of plastic/body enhancing surgery, to definitely at least have a consultation with Dr. Pickart prior to allowing any other surgeon perform a procedure on you. He is one of “The” Best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

My wife had a facelift surgery and I have also had treatments with Dr. Picard. He is one of the last doctors who actually give you time and care about you as a patient. He actually talked us out of procedures which he would have made money on, but would have been to our detriment. He is kind, and very knowledgable. SK - Ventura County

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Pickart is my favorite person in the whole world right now! I had a breast reduction done a month ago and I could not be happier with the results. I went in knowing that there would be scars, but Dr. Pickart did an amazing job and I don't even see my scars when I look in the mirror. He has always been completely honest with me since I first walked in and I have listened and appreciated all of his knowledgeable advice. I would recommend this wonderful doctor to everyone! I am no longer in any pain and have new opportunities available to me, he has truly changed my life for the better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

I would not go back here if it was free. A month later, my lips still hurt. Plus there is no noticeable difference He admitted that both sides of my mouth were not even; he called it "asymmetrical," I call it "a waste of money."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

I cannot express how happy I am with my breast augmentation I had with Dr P. He is a medical artist, such a caring man, and an outstanding doctor. His staff is amazing also. They all made me feel so comfortable since my first consultation appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

I did a lot of research before selecting Dr Pickart for my breast augmentation surgery, but ultimately his bedside manner and attention to detail is what sold me. He did an amazing job and I have since referred many of my friends to him. What a brilliant doctor!!! I wouldnt trust anyone else with future surgeries!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Used Dr. Pickart for a skin reduction surgery. He and his staff have been the best professional medical group I have had the pleasures to use. Dr. Pickart provides unhurried, personal attention including his cell phone which made sure he was readily available. His staff is friendly and excellent. I cannot recommend Dr. Pickart enough as a surgeon. In addition, his friendly and excellent communications and interesting stories makes him the kind of person you enjoy speaking with. Highly recommend and am thankful he was recommended to me for my surgery !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2011

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE, OUTSTANDING DOCTOR, EXCEPTIONAL HUMAN BEING! Let me begin by saying I was not asked, encouraged or given the idea to rate or give a testimonial of my Dr by his staff or anyone period.I had a BA and had the best experience! Though I knew what I DID NOT want, I had trouble explaining the look I desired. The doctors I had consulted with prior did not get it. Somehow, Dr. Pickart not only understood but exceeded my expectations. My boobs are as natural-looking as possible and absolutely beautiful! His education is impressive, but I was more impressed with the time he gave to me, the additional effort he made like calling me the night before surgery to make sure I was ok, and his genuine desire to give me the best care. Excellent listening skills, conscientious, thorough, sincerely modest about his achievements, and one of the kindest human beings I have ever known. What a blessing he came into my life! I wish for him abundant happiness and joy. Tina C.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2010

Everything was explained upfront, nothing was ever pushed. I never felt like I was visiting a used car lot. Dr. Pickart made sure all questions were answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

What can i say that has already been said about Dr. pickart. He did my breast reduction and all i can say is i can't keep my eyes off my boobs and neither can my hubby thank you. You are truely a blessed doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151787].votes_count ]]