Rate Dr. Samarth L. Reddy

Dr. Samarth L. Reddy's Ratings

STTAFF SEEMS UNCONCERNED. WITH LITTLE FOLLOW UP

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Reedy is very highly respected as an oncologist and is very compassionate with his patients. He never gives up, and does everything possible to bring treatment of cancer to a successful conclusion. He is extremely well informed on the latest drugs and treatments; he is the complete professional. Absolutely the best!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Reddy saved my husband's life. He is an incredible doctor -- knowledgeable, caring, thoroughly up to date. If you need cancer treatment, and turn to Dr. Reddy, you will receive the best of care.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Reddy has been my doctor for over 4 years and he is simply wonderful. He is always looking out for my best interest and is very supportive in the decisions I make regarding my healthcare. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a hematologist.

Submitted March 14, 2008 | flag