Rate Dr. Mitra Mazaheri

Dr. Mitra Mazaheri's Ratings

Staff are very unprofessional. She makes mistakes on her time schedule and blames it on the patients, then she rudely does not accept that it was her mistake or her staff. She did not help my daughter at all, she gave her attitude and so much discouragement. Would not recommend her at all. She is not helpful at all, but gives very rude comments and putting labels on my child when she just needed guidance. I think she first has to get herself in the right act then try to be therapist. Will not going back here again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

She is the absolute best! I have been going to her for almost 3 years now. She has completely turned my life around and I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for her. Dr. Mazaheri is the BEST THERAPIST EVER !!!!! I was so depressed when I first started and I am unrecognizable now. I'm a new and improved version of myself huge thanks to her and I have no idea how she did it. She does wonders for people. She is SO understanding, easy to open up to and full of knowledge. I promise you, there is no better out there :))

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

She is so great. My life has changed so much since I began therapy with Dr. Mazaheri! I don't know what I would do without her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][267141].votes_count ]]