Rate Dr. Howard B. Fisher

Dr. Howard B. Fisher's Ratings

A fantastic periodontist!! Great chair side manner, very conservative, gentle, steady hand and extremely personable and knowledgable!! So happy that I went to him. Felt extremely relaxed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][267243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Fisher several years ago, and only wished I had been with him for many years. He is one of the most caring periodontists I ever seen, unlike the one I saw for 25 yrs.prior. Dr Fisher will go out of his way to help you, and calls you after he has done any procedure on you to make sure you're doing good. How many doctors will do that today? If he can't help you, he will make every effort to find someone that can. He has been a total blessing to me. If you have an emergency, he will make every effort to see you ASAP. I really love this doctor, and hope to have him for many years. Don't retire!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][267242].votes_count ]]