Dr. Brian M. Wildemuth

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Brian M. Wildemuth has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Brian" to "Brian M."
RID: 2551537
05/02/13 5 5 5 5 I have been receiving adjustments from Dr Brian for many years, usually from injuries from soccer. He is knowlegeable and always listens to me before treating me. I recommend all my friends and family to him. I am always able to get an appointment on the same day too...
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1566702
20/10/11 5 5 5 5 Love Dr. B! I've had my fair share of snowboarding injuries & just general work related overuse injuries & Dr B helps me get up and moving again. He finds "things" in my body without a mention and puts me back together. I've been to other chiropractors before but none have come close to the level of attention to detail & compassion that Dr. Brian shows. I've recommend him to many of my own patients, friends and family.  Respond
RID: 1442675
17/05/11 5 5 5 5 Great sports injury doctor... No matter what my injury is, Dr B always helps me with my pain and gets me back on the field quickly. Very reliable.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1366229
17/02/11 5 5 5 5 I have been to others and Dr. Brain is the best for listening, being available and always making me feel better and healthy. My son adores him as well and he has helped with many local high schools. Great practice, great Dr.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield