Rate Dr. Charles J. Huh

Dr. Charles J. Huh's Ratings

Dr Huh is absolutely fantastic. I have divirticulitous and he has been a tremendous help to me. He is very personable and I would only recommend him to anybody for Gastro work.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

After a 50 minute wait, I saw Dr. Huh for a total of 5 minutes. This was for a routine colonoscopy, so my complaint is not with the doctor; it is with the extremely rude lady who schedules the actual procedures, who eventually told me that it would be in my best interest to find another physician. I wonder if Dr. Huh is aware?

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Huh was very nice. I ended up getting an endoscope done which also went fine. The nursing staff was also very nice. What I didn't like was paying what I thought was my $150 copay the morning of my procedure. Then I receive a bill for $150 over 2 months later from their office for the copay. When I called to inquire about the charge since I had a receipt I was informed what I had paid the morning of my procedure was a "facility fee" I have never heard of this before and was rather upset. I felt like it was pretty sneaky the way it was done instead of someone explaining what the fee was and that I would be billed later for my actual copay. Needless to say I will not be using this place again!

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

I went in because my PCP found a bad liver test on me. Dr. Huh diagnosed me and explained the problem in terms that anyone could understand. He calls me personally when we have to talk, a real plus. He is excellent and patient.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

I was rushed to the ER with diverticulitis-which I had never even hear of, much less thought I had. I was referred to Dr. Huh for a follow up and a colonoscopy. He was very patient with me and gave a thorough explanation of what was going on. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

I will never recommend Dr. Huh for the simple reason that I was charged over $1,000 for upper endoscopy and colonoscopy, and this is will one of the best insurance you can find on a employer. I am not entirely sure what the both procedures entailed, but being charged over a 1,000 is not reasonable. I was told I would only be charged my co-pay plus the difference, but I kept getting bills over a period of a year for this and that procedures. Furthermore, his practice setup a system where billing questions are directed to another affiliate, thereby ensuring the patient is responsbile for the whole entire process. Whats worse about his practice is that his staff are awful. They provide wrong advises to his patients, and wont admit to their mistakes at the risk of losing their jobs, even if their patience health is on the line. And Dr. Huh promotes all of this to ensure the practice produces financial results. I wouldnt recommend this doctor even for a simple paper cuts. Please stay!

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

I want you to know how much I appreciate the way Dr. Charles J. Huh have cared for me when I was in the INOVA Fair Oaks Hospital this year (December 5th through 8th). I can't remember a time when a doctor have cared so much and with such determined to find out what was wrong with me. Thank you Dr. Huh for providing me with a wonderful cared and supported during my unbearable abdominal pain.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2008 | flag

Dr. Huh will go above and beyond patient expectation in order to see to it that the patient receives optimal care. He is one who will always make time for his patients, returning every phone call. Dr Huh takes his time explaining and answering any question that you may have. He provides recommendations to his patients with the confidence that he is giving them the best care possible with in the given parameters and specialty. He is one that anyone would be lucky to have on their side.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2008 | flag

Dr. Huh correctly diagnosed and treated my Colitis two years ago. He visited me everyday in the hospital, sought second opinions and maintained regular contact with me throughout the experience until I went into remission. He is an excellent listener. And he was great with my wife and family too. I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 13, 2006 | flag