Dr. CHERISSE S. LOO

Rate Dr. CHERISSE S. LOO

Dr. CHERISSE S. LOO's Ratings

Great service . will go again . Great Dr. it was very detailed for my teeth

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

After searching endlessly for a great and reasonable dentist in my area, I found Dr. Cherisse Loo! I needed a dentist very quickly as I had accidently chipped my boyfriend's tooth (doh!) and we needed to fix it ASAP. I believe I called her on a Friday and she took us in the very next Monday. She was wonderful. Very sweet, energetic and enthusiastic about helping us. Not only did she fix his chipped tooth for a much better price than what dentists were offering in the same area, but she did a magnificent job! She made the procedure short and friendly (he is "scared" of the dentist) and made the tooth look like it was never chipped in the first place. He was very pleased with the outcome and I was very pleased with the atmosphere and attitude in her kind establishment and the price was very reasonable. If you live in North County San Diego and need anything fixed, I strongly suggest you go to Dr. Loo!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag