Rate Dr. Robin Loe

Dr. Robin Loe's Ratings

Dr. Loe takes her time with you. She is extremely thorough. She listens attentively. Her follow up care is impeccable. She is patient, kind and extremely knowledgable. Her staff is extremely courteous and tries to get you in when you are sick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Finally a Doctor that takes time with you and expresses a concern for your health. She took time to actually explain how and why my body wasn't doing as it should in a way I could understand .. I actually feel blessed to now have her ss my primary Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2579973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Almost a year since I am unable to go back to see Dr. Loe and I need it very much.. Hope to see her soon because the pollen from Tx is killing me, and I don't want to change her. That's it!. She is the best! (6 or more years my Doc)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr.Loe saved my life. After being sick and going to many doctors who could not find out why, Dr. Loe diagnosed me in less than five minutes. She prescribed the medicine I needed and I was on the road to recovery. That was over two years ago. I can never thank her enough or be more grateful to her. There will never be another doctor to take her place. She listens, she cares, and shows that she is dedicated to the well being of her patients. I love her for the kind caring doctor that she is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I am a new patient to Dr.Loe and I love her. I have been to several doctors and worked at a couple doctors offices and I have never met such a kind, attentive and caring doctor.she was punctual, she wanted to know everything she could about me so she could provide the best level of service and she was genuine. I can't wait to bring in my whole family. I will definitely be a patient for life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

Dr. Loe is a physician that gives her full attention with eye contact. She takes note of all my symptoms prior to her giving a diagnosis. She is very detailed. Her staff makes patient care their top priority. No matter how busy the office the staff is always willing to help me. Every experience at her office has been a great one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Loe is intelligent, patient, and thoughtful. She has great concern for each patient. She is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

The Best Docor a person could have. She is knowledgable, caring and has her patients health her primary concern.She is careful to explain whats going on, Listening to you and your questions. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

I have seen Dr. Loe for over 5 years and she is the best. She always asks questions and listens. The key part is LISTENS. I cannot wait for her office to open up as I am done with the dog and pony show at Cornerstone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

Dr. Loe is the BEST. My family has been seeing her for over 12 years. Yes, she has started her own practice. She will be in Woodstock starting mid January. phone #678-445-0819

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001145].votes_count ]]