Rate Dr. Robin Loe

Dr. Robin Loe's Ratings

Almost a year since I am unable to go back to see Dr. Loe and I need it very much.. Hope to see her soon because the pollen from Tx is killing me, and I don't want to change her. That's it!. She is the best! (6 or more years my Doc)

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Dr.Loe saved my life. After being sick and going to many doctors who could not find out why, Dr. Loe diagnosed me in less than five minutes. She prescribed the medicine I needed and I was on the road to recovery. That was over two years ago. I can never thank her enough or be more grateful to her. There will never be another doctor to take her place. She listens, she cares, and shows that she is dedicated to the well being of her patients. I love her for the kind caring doctor that she is!

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

I am a new patient to Dr.Loe and I love her. I have been to several doctors and worked at a couple doctors offices and I have never met such a kind, attentive and caring doctor.she was punctual, she wanted to know everything she could about me so she could provide the best level of service and she was genuine. I can't wait to bring in my whole family. I will definitely be a patient for life!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Loe is a physician that gives her full attention with eye contact. She takes note of all my symptoms prior to her giving a diagnosis. She is very detailed. Her staff makes patient care their top priority. No matter how busy the office the staff is always willing to help me. Every experience at her office has been a great one.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Loe is intelligent, patient, and thoughtful. She has great concern for each patient. She is amazing.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

The Best Docor a person could have. She is knowledgable, caring and has her patients health her primary concern.She is careful to explain whats going on, Listening to you and your questions. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr. Loe for over 5 years and she is the best. She always asks questions and listens. The key part is LISTENS. I cannot wait for her office to open up as I am done with the dog and pony show at Cornerstone.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Loe is the BEST. My family has been seeing her for over 12 years. Yes, she has started her own practice. She will be in Woodstock starting mid January. phone #678-445-0819

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Loe has been my Dr for the last 6 years - she is the absolute best!!!! She has moved does anyone have her info ???

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

I agree 100% with the comments below. She is the BEST doctor I've ever been to. She LISTENS and takes TIME with me. She's #1 in my book. Trudy Appleby

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag