Rate Dr. Barbara Heinrich

Dr. Barbara Heinrich's Ratings

Very positive attitude, easy to talk to, always remembers who I am - maybe reads the chart before entering the exam room, but makes me feel like my medical concerns are important to her, always responds within a reasonable time to phone messages & emails, provides a detailed written summary of the office visit at the end of each appointment, emails prescriptions to the pharmacy so they are ready for pick up by the time I get there, takes the time to address all my concerns during appointments & doesn't rush me through my visits, offers lots of support material & references, practices what she preaches. She also works closely with a friendly & personable nurse, Sharon, who is as helpful as Dr. Heinrich. Unfortunately, Dr. Heinrich is leaving Fremont Kaiser sometime in Sept. 2013 & transferring to Pleasanton Kaiser. She will be sorely missed because Kaiser doesn't seem to hire or cultivate doctors of her calibur. I was lucky to have her for my doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][267768].votes_count ]]