Dr. BARBARA HEINRICH

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 19/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. BARBARA HEINRICH has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2757787
09/08/13 5 5 5 5 Very positive attitude, easy to talk to, always remembers who I am - maybe reads the chart before entering the exam room, but makes me feel like my medical concerns are important to her, always responds within a reasonable time to phone messages & emails, provides a detailed written summary of the office visit at the end of each appointment, emails prescriptions to the pharmacy so they are ready for pick up by the time I get there, takes the time to address all my concerns during appointments & doesn't rush me through my visits, offers lots of support material & references, practices what she preaches. She also works closely with a friendly & personable nurse, Sharon, who is as helpful as Dr. Heinrich. Unfortunately, Dr. Heinrich is leaving Fremont Kaiser sometime in Sept. 2013 & transferring to Pleasanton Kaiser. She will be sorely missed because Kaiser doesn't seem to hire or cultivate doctors of her calibur. I was lucky to have her for my doctor!
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente