Rate Dr. Bruce MANSBRIDGE

Dr. Bruce MANSBRIDGE's Ratings

not taking medicare any more, needs to remove from us govt website

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][267809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr. Mansbridge is very informative, kind, patient and easy to talk to. For a person that does not suffer from OCD himself, he has a very good understanding of it and much sympathy. He has become a very important person to me and I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][267808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Dr. Bruce Mansbridge provided excellent service for my son who has OCD. His treatment really worked well for my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][267807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

I was able to get my insurance company to provide an "individual agreement" due to the fact that there were not any therapists on the in-network list Aetna provided me that were trained to provide the correct treatment for OCD, which is ERP and CBT. Austin OCD has a great article on their website that tells you how to get your insurance to cover treatment. Dr Mansbridge has helped me immensely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][267806].votes_count ]]