Rate Dr. Robert Rey

Dr. Robert Rey's Ratings

Had major problems with my implants since day 1, its 6 years later. Dr. Reys office wouldn't schedule me a second post op....finally after calling day after day I got in to see him. when he came into the room he was rude, rushed, said he had other things going on, only LOOKED at my right breast, did not examine and certainly did not do any xrays. I have not enjoyed having the implants because recently I have been so sensitive that I just cant do it anymore, the tugging pain was unbearable. I thought I would get the best results by going to a famous doctor. Not so much. Save your money!Implants are now out, and just to add to my issue with Dr. Rey, I had told him I wanted to be a D (was currently a 34B) at which point he said ok, we will use 350ccs. I ended up being a 34DDD. My explant doctor, who is a god send and knew my frustrations, called me after surgery to check on me and let me know "that guy filled you with 460, not the 350 which was stated on your medical implant card."

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

Based on his website, his work shown and popularity, I was positive I had found the perfect surgeon for my breast augmentation. I was still feeling confident in his abilities after the consultation and after figuring out my goal breast size, because we had firmly agreed on a full see, no bigger. I remember his saying if for some reason I do not like the outcome, all I have to do is pay the anesthesiologist and he will redo them for free. Well fast forward a bit, surgery done and recovering. My…what large boobs I had. My right breast is half a cup bigger than the left and my nipple is now pointing right. When I went in for the post-op, his assistant said it was all swelling and not to worry. Months later…I figure maybe I suddenly had more breast tissue and it wasn't the implant because the swelling was down, so what do I do? I lose 20 pounds…Long story short, the goal of 34 C ended up being 34 D-DD. I came in for a check up and they came up with a price tag of $6500 to redo them. Lame-O

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

Scheduled a consultation for breast augmentation w/ Dr Rey after I had consultations w/ 2 other docs. Best decision I could've made. He's confident, experienced and knowledgeable. (Not sure about you, but it was important to me that I chose a doc with those qualities!) He explained how he wanted them to look after the surgery & he took the words right out of my mouth. I mentioned minimal scarring was important, so he suggested the Transumbilical procedure. Staff was friendly, and accommodating with scheduling my appts since I was from out of town. It's been 3 yrs since I've had the procedure and I couldn't have asked for better results. Of ALL the women I know with implants, mine feel & look the best. (Not just saying this because they're mine) They look natural, yet you can tell they're nicely shaped & big. Best of all, no scar anywhere! Sounds like some women had a bad experience at his office- consider that augmentation is NOT for every woman's body so be happy he turned you away

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr Rey is a gifted man, that's all I have to say. My breasts were so small and lopsided before and now they are perfect. He put in perfect sized implants and lifted them and now they're perky & perfect!! My friends are jealous lol!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2011 | flag

Incredible results. I love my new breasts so much and my husband is in heaven with how good they look! Dr Rey is so gifted and a serious perfectionist. He did my mom's tummy tuck too and she looks gorgeous in a bikini now too!I'm so grateful and happy!

Submitted May 25, 2009 | flag

Ok Ladies I did alot of research as well I'm scheduled for a breast lift and tummy tuck tomorrow I'm 35yrs old with boobs and big stomach of an old lady. Had 3 kids csection. Wish me luck with my surgery

Submitted May 14, 2009 | flag

Excellent results. I was referred to him by several people and he did an amazing job.

Submitted May 3, 2009 | flag

Dr Rey is AMAZING! He is very personable and made the whole entire process very comfortable. He will answer all your questions and give you as much time as you need during the consultation. He is a perfectionist and will make sure your results are perfect. I had a BA through the navel. He made me beautiful and I would recommend him to everyone who is considering going to him. My only regret is that I went a little bigger. He is pretty expensive, but VERY worth it. I am 1 week post op with very minimal pain. Dr Rey is the BEST and very passionate about his job =)

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag

I got a boob job by robert rey and i just want anyone who is considering one to get them done by him. GO through with it, i think you will be very satisfied. I am a perfectionist to the extreme and i am 95% satisfied the only issues are i should have gone 75cc bigger not his fault my own. I have one stitch scarring and thats all but it''s only been three months and im sure it will go away. I also recommend putting some kind of strtech mark cream on your boobs like 1 month before surgery . I got small stretch marks like 1 month after surgery. he is a very talented surgen i have to admit the the staff is alright and you basically tell then when you need to come it. you need to keep in mind you are paying for the quality of the surgery not the staff. you are paying for robert reys time and talent. i knew that after i was done with my consulation but i knew he would do a great job. i went in there with all my questions and concerns and i got answers and i was comfortable with him. hope this helps someone :)

Submitted Feb. 28, 2008 | flag

I got the most incredible surgery from him. He changed my life. I sent him so many gifts for making me so beautiful. My tummy is flat and breasts are perfect.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2008 | flag