Rate Dr. Albert Greenwood

Dr. Albert Greenwood's Ratings

Don't understand why you people are so harsh since I've seeing him he has helped me in many ways if you don't feel he helps you see someone else you have to be comfortable with doc if you dont like him c someone else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

Bad doctor. Just throw all the pills to the patients. The office staff got so mad and yelled at the patients when the patient's family complained about the diagnosis abuse! I am going to file a report the diagnosis abuse for this doctor and his NJ office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Wonderful physician. Absolutely does care and is interested in the patient's long term success. Staff is easy to work with too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

Dr. Greenwood is Incompetent, Throws pills at you, He was just about as bad as a psychiatrist can get. Makes no effort to get to the root of the problems, just asks me how the meds are working and if I think I need a different medication. Incompetent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Greenwood should not be practicing medicine. He is the doctor to see if you need pills. He just prescribes high dosages of medication. I told him I could not take them because the side effects were too strong. He did not care. Do not see Dr. Greenwood if you need help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Dr. Greenwood should not be allowed to practice psychiatry. He is rude, unkind, demeaning, condescending, and arrogant. He has no interest in helping his patients, he just want to dominate over them. I will never visit him again, and I will try to deter as many people as possible from seeing him. I truly don't know how this man is allowed to practice medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

Dr. Greenwood is ONLY good if you are looking for a doctor who is easy to manipulate into a diagnosis. I could have told him anything and he would have nodded his head, made a sarcastic comment, and threw a pill at me. He was just about as bad as a psychiatrist can get. First meeting I was asked to describe problems for thirty minutes then Dr gave me a pill to take. I have asked to return each month for "check ups" to check my progress. He has made no effort to get to the root of my problems and just asks me how the meds are working and if I think I need a different medication. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL WORK WITH YOU TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS HE IS NOT THE DOCTOR FOR YOU!! I have already found another doctor and left him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Horriblw doctor. Does not care about his patients. Made me wait for over 45 minutes while he took a personal phone call and texted while speaking with me. As psychiatrist I should have his full attention. I suffer from depression and anxiety and rather than help he ignored me and just gave me a higher dosage of medication. He is extremely rude and inconsiderate. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN AT ALL COSTS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268250].votes_count ]]