You may also like

Rate Dr. Paula C. Sociedade

Dr. Paula C. Sociedade's Ratings

Paula is great. Her staff on the other hand is not. They are rude and extremely disrespectful, especially her BROTHER, who works for her! All that man cares about is money, money, and money. I showed up to my appointment and was turned away and charged a late fee because I did not have cash. I was unaware of this and he did not care. I really needed help from Paula and he told me no and charged me over $100. I have never felt so betrayed and uncomfortable in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Sociedade is great, but her staff is very unprofessional and rude. They are never accomodating and do not listen. Why bother going to see her if you are met with very rude unprofessional staff. It's sad because Dr. Sociedade is great and her office is beautiful but her staff leave a lot to desire.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2270703].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Sociedade is the best counselor that I've had. She's very knowledgable, and has helped me immensely. It's been hard to verbally describe my problems but she has helped me through this hurdle and I'll always be grateful to her for her advice and help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I have not yet had the pleasure of actually meeting Dr. Sociedada, because the appointment I scheduled for today was unable to be fulfilled. One of her staff incorrectly cancelled my appointment even though I called an hour ahead to make sure all was well. Obviously, this is not the doctore's fault, but please be warned. Triple check any scheduled appointment before arriving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268327].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

She is an amazing psychologist. Always comforting and very professional!! Would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

She is an amazing psychologist..Her office is very warm and inviting. Her staff is always friendly. When I come for my visits, I feel so at ease almost as if I'm speaking with a friend. I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder and she was heads on with her approach. I can definitely say I feel a difference and I highly recommend her..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268325].votes_count ]]