Rate Dr. Joseph T. Ruggiero

Dr. Joseph T. Ruggiero's Ratings

Over rated & over priced. Clearly NOT worth the extra expense. Be your own advocate... Interview this man before you treat your loved one (please). He's VERY pompous... That will be your first clue. We should have gone to Sloan. Sloan the best reputation for many good reasons... Do your homework and good luck! This man is far from the best! Good Luck & God Bless!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Was treated with 6months of chemo after colon resection in Jan 2012. Dr. Ruggiero is the doctor you dream you would like to take care of you but in reality never find . I was one of the very lucky ones. He is the whole package. Kind caring takes the time to listen and so brilliant about his work you know you are in the best hands possible. My surgeons nurse advised me that is choosing your oncologist you need to be very comfortable because you will be in such a close relationship for 6 months it will be like a marriage. Thank you for that advice and was I lucky enough to find Dr.Ruggiero I am cancer free and ever so greatful a gift from God is the best way I can describe him.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Have survived colorectal cancer diagnosed 12 years ago with the wonderful help of Dr. Ruggiero. I am cured and he is a Saint...a brilliant Saint!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

He is the smartest, kindest, most caring and charming doctor I have met, and I have been to many since my diagnosis 12 years ago. He is the real deal, no ego, all business, straight forward, responsive, and so kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr Ruggiero is one of the best physicians I have ever known. He was unfailingly professional, kind and available. His staff is also fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2010

A great prominent oncologist! High professionalism, pleasant personality,punctually working office staff. I feel I am in right place after surgery eliminated a cancerous tumor. Starting chemo as soon as possible early after surgery... I am absolutely agree with my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2009

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever had! He's extremely caring, sensitive and top in his field. I truly believe that without Dr. Ruggiero's care I would not be here today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

Very knowledgeable,thoughtful, respectful doctor with very pleasant manners. I did not have any doubt, the medical treatment (Folfox 6) was the best I could get those days. Alicia

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727131].votes_count ]]