Rate Dr. Michael H. Sia

Dr. Michael H. Sia's Ratings

I love the staff and Dr. Sia's easy going nature. He knows his stuff and tells it in ways I can understand and carry out my kid's care. No novels or medical BS-just the facts. He has a way to may me and my family comfortable, feel safe and secure and healthy!!! He's the best...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Best pediatrician I have ever known- seriously knows his stuff, is innovative in his approach and continual commitment to learning more about kid's health. My children LOVE him- there is no one like him in his demeanor, caring attitude, and awe-inspiring knowledge. SO happy that my kids were lucky enough to be his patients.Thank you so much!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

He is the best physician. My daughters love him and are very receptive to his care. He takes the time to explain any illness and writes all medication information out for your reference. I wish all physicians were as good as Dr. Sia :0)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2010

From the day my daughter was born Dr. Sia visited her in the hopsital each morning at the same time for the entire duration of my stay. He has always been helpful with any and all questions I've had as a new mother. I would definitely recommend him to others!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2009

I've been with Dr. Michael Sia since I was a kid in elementary school so he's been with me growing up and has always done his best trying to take care of me. He's always helpful and kind and really cares for his patients. I'm leaving to college now and I wonder if I'll ever find a doctor as great as him. He's truly someone I admire and trust very much and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2009

The best Pediatrician in the State of Hawaii!My son's adores him! Very thorough, excellent repoire with the children and parents!!He is just an all around great physician!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Outstanding for both medical needs and parental concerns. Our 3 kids love visiting Dr. Sia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2007

Outstanding doctor. I wouldn't bring my son to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2007

I am a rep for a pharmaceutical company. Every other rep I know who has kids take then to Dr. Sia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2007

I was a college student doing my externship for Dr. Michael Sia. At first, I was a little scared to proceed doing my externship, but after a while I got used to being around him and his staff. In fact, in his office, it didn't seem like they were staff, it seemed to me that they were all family. I was amazed at how punctual and professional they all were. Being in pediatrics, I thought to myself, must be very demanding in all aspects. But he balanced his life and career very well. Parents and children all got a long with him and I was amazed at how he took to all the different styles of parenting and teaching that these children were receiving. It was deffinitely great working with them. I was later offered to work with them permanently, but had already been accepted to work somewhere else. I would definitely recommend his office to anyone, in fact everyone that I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001391].votes_count ]]