Rate Dr. FARID GOGANI

Dr. FARID GOGANI's Ratings

I rated Dr. Gogani at the highest because his practice exceeds all of the categories. When I first came to his office I had a million questions and was anxious. His knowledge of dentistry and being so straight-forward put me at ease. To be honest, it was far too long that I visited the dentist before coming to Citadel Dental. Dr. Gogani has done major work for my teeth and walked me through it every step of the way. I'm a loyal patient of his and recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2012 | flag

really recommend this doctor, my mother in law has been going to Dr Gogani for a while, she convinced me to go here after I had a terrible experience at another dental office. I must say the staff is amazing and the doctor is exceptional he fixed my tooth that was bothering me the same day I called to make the appointment and I am pain free.

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag