Rate Dr. Eric C. Greenberg

Dr. Eric C. Greenberg's Ratings

Dr. Greenberg is the best doctor I've ever had. He diagnosed me with an inflammatory illness before any other doctor. I also missed him very much, he was the best. I also hope he returns to practice medicine soon. I have not found any comparable medical practitioner since he left the practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Eric has taken care of my entire family practically. We really miss him and hope that he in able to return to the medical field REALLY soon. WE MISS YOU, ERIC! Good luck to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Greenberg is the best doctor I ever had. he is attentive, never in a rush and listens to his patients. Dr. Greenberg also took care of my brother as his physician for many years. I sincerely wish the best for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Greenberg for the past couple of years. He always made time for me, even when he was extremely busy. Hoping he gets back to work soon. He is missed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Greenberg is the best doctor I have ever seen. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in 1993. I was so unhealthy. I had seen at least ten different doctors prior to Dr. Greenberg. None of the could provide me with relief. Dr. G listened to me and put me on a higher dose of synthroid. After a few weeks I was a different person, my hair was growing back.I felt more energy and more alert. I was well on my way to becomming a productive member of society, which I wasn't before. I will appreciate what he did for me forever. I wish somehow I could help him now. Keep your head up Dr. G. Your patients love you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2009

I have a been a patient of Dr Eric Greenberg for many years. I found him to be an excellent doctor who, unlike many other doctors, takes his time to listen. He's very knowledgeable and always remembered my health issues no matter how much time lapsed since my last visit. His speach disability should not play a role in the determination if he's a good doctor or not. His appearance was not always how you would expect to see a physician, but what was important to me is that he was compassionate and he seemed to truly care about his patients. I would not hesitate to continue being his patient. As to the other allegations of drug abuse, I am not in a position to judge him, I do not know all the facts. I hope that if there is a substance abuse problem, Dr Greenberg takes the appropriate steps to overcome this. He's a great doctor and I hope he is able to practice again. We need more caring doctors like him, who show compassion and the human element which most times is absent in doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Greenberg has been a very good doctor for me and should be able to continue to practice at some point. I think he should be given a second chance! He is very smart and knowledgeable (he's amazed me with the depth of his knowledge). He listens and generally seems very involved and interested in his patients. I can't really speak about other people's experiences but it is true that it was difficult for me to understand him in the beginning. I got used to it and I wish I could go back to him as soon as possible. I hope he resolves the outstanding issues and gets his life in order. I wish him well and want to let him know he's appreciated by me. Hang in there Dr. Greenberg, you'll be back...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

I thought Dr. Greenberg was a superb doctor; he could have hired a translator. Very dificult to understand at times. He was thorough, attentive and generally 'spot on' in his diagnosis. Great sense of humor to boot. Roger

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

I'm terribly sorry about what happened to Dr. G. He has been a very good doctor for me over the years. Unlike other doctors, he is very thorough and spends a lot of time with you. I hope everything works out for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

he is a good doctor, very responsive, but you need to be patient waiting for service because he spends a lot of time with each patient. I think he needs to get into a rehap facility to take care of his drug use ( which I always suspected) and then get a good lawyer. I dont think he knows how many prescriptions he writes because he does not keep track of it. He needs an office manager urgently. He also needs to clean his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001427].votes_count ]]