Rate Dr. William T. Clayton

Dr. William T. Clayton's Ratings

I am so happy with Dr. Clayton. He spends a lot of time with me in our appointments and his staff is really helpful. What I really like about him is how on top of everything he is...I got my lab work done, the next day I had an email from him with the results and a little note. I had a sonogram done and that same day another email telling me how for along, etc. I am so pleased with him and his office.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag

I had a miscarrage and thru out my pain and , Dr Clayton and his staff regurlarly would call me and let me know about the results of my lab and US.The emotional support was excellent! This is a keeper!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

I had been looking for a OBGYN for almost a year and was really impressed with him and his staff. This man is SO NICE and helpful. He really spent a lot of time with me, gave me lots of reading material and tips on conceiving.

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag