Rate Dr. Michael G. Chez

Dr. Michael G. Chez's Ratings

We saw Dr Chez when he practiced in IL before he moved to Sacramento, and he was 10 years ahead of everyone else in autism research even then. We loved him and my son made amazing improvements because of him! I would highly recommend him to anyone lucky enough to be in his area and who needs support for an autistic child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

My daughter has autism and she saw Dr. Chez for the first time October 2011. Since that first consultation our daughter has made incredible gains and we feel Dr. Chez's treatment is largely responsible for her progress. I refer to him often and have an incredible amount of respect for his knowledge and commitment to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Chez and his team saved my son and our family. My son (3years) had been having hundreds of seizures per day and his previous neurologist just kept prescribing medication that didn't work. Dr. Chez immediately put my son on the proper meds AND sent us the same day to talk to a dietician about the Ketogenic diet. The combo is working. My son is 99% seizure free! This is an amazing Doctor with an amazing team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

To be honest, this doctor is an egomaniac. My daughter has autism with extreme episodes of pain and discomfort. Despite being unable to help my daughter in any meaningful way, he was lecturing and condescending to my wife and I about any "atypical" therapies or routes of treatment. During our visit, I even heard him berate the more helpful doctor for who knows what. Steer clear of this hostile, self-important man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

Dr Chez found symptoms in one day our 21 month old that other doctors just failed to address. MAny other Dr's thought my daughter was autistic and never once ordered an EEG. Dr chez also specializes in autism. He found that she was epileptic and not autistic. The staring spells she was having that were misdiagnosed previously as autistic behavior were actually Petite Mal seizures!!!! Possibly 100 a day!!! Thanks to Dr Chez my daughter is on the road to recovery or at least a restored quality of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Waited 4 months for an appointment which Dr. Chez cancelled 2 weeks beforehand. Would not make an exception to his schedule after cancelling on us. We would have waited another 3 months. Found a different doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Chez is a caring and very personable. He cares for each patient and has tried a variety of new and cutting edge treatments for my son. I highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Poor ability to interact with parents and adolescents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Great doctor. Really tries to improve your child's life. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2006

He is a wonderful doctor has truly changed my son's life. I am honored and privleged to know him and for my son to be his patient. He has an excellent relationship with patient and parents. If you have a child with LKS , he is the very best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2001444].votes_count ]]