Rate Dr. Jessica E. Mcgovern

Dr. Jessica E. Mcgovern's Ratings

Dr. McGovern is a stellar pediatrician. Her expertise is amzing. She is very intelligent. Dr. McGovern has fabulous manner with all ages of patients. Her approach with parents is very realistic. She is available to follow through with care and referals when needed. Dr. McGovern is very concerned wit the well being of each patient and wants to do her best by them. Her skills are great--while her delivery of care is very down to earth. The children enjoy being around her. As a parent I feel like she is definitly there for my children when they need her. She is a lovely person and comapssionate doctor.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

She is a wonderful dr. and we are so glad we found her.

Submitted April 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. McGovern is wonderful. She is always on time and is very thoughtful and caring. She is knowledgable and realistic and is very easy to talk to. I went to three pediatricians before I found her and I can't even tell you how impressed I am by her and Milton Pediatrics. I can't say one negative thing about them. If you're considering this practice, I highly recommend it!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2008 | flag