Dr. RICHARD GJERTSEN

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 16/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. RICHARD GJERTSEN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1546918
26/09/11 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Gjertsen! He is kind and compassionate, and got me through a truly tough time in my life. He always made sense and helped me look at things more calmly. I went to him for anxiety, and was cured within 4-5 months! He was actually hard to say goodbye to, and I think I went the last few times even though I felt better, just to talk to him. =)
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1457115
04/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gjertsen helped me a LOT about 6 years ago... So naturally, when I had problems again I went to him. Nothing has changed, he is still great and I feel that a positive outcome is imminant!!!! I wouldn't see anyone else.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1299584
23/11/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Gjertsen is wonderful! He is very caring person, reliable and trustworthy. He's very knowledgeably, and at the same time a great listener. I highly recommend him!
Insurance: Aetna