Rate Dr. Thomas A. Ladanyi

Dr. Thomas A. Ladanyi's Ratings

I am not very good at being a patient. I change the dates on more appointments than I care to say. All this and yet the staff is wonderful about it. Dr. Tom is great! He explains the importance of doing shoulder rolls, and sitting properly etc. I started to see him after a car accident. He kept the cost way down. I recommend Dr. Tom to anyone who has either had an accident or anyone that has problems with their backs, limbs or shoulders.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Ladanyi made a huge difference for me! I went to him in a tremendous amount of pain and with very limited ability for normal activities. After three short months of treatment I am able to do all of my usual activities. He treated me with respect and kindness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268693].votes_count ]]