Rate Dr. Geoffrey R. Kopecky

Dr. Geoffrey R. Kopecky's Ratings

He is a good Orthodontist. I am happy with the results of both of children's teeth. Job well done Dr. K!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I just want to say thank you to Dr.Geoffrey R. Kopecky for been a wonderful Dr. To my kids. Always making sure they feel good with their treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Thanks for my great smle!!! :-) :-) :-)...............................................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

This dentist is amazing they helped me a lot to get amazing smile. Doctor Geoffrey Kopecky is great doctor he took care of me and he made sure that i will have good smile in the end. The result came up just the way i wanted . I'm very happy. I will always come to smile care dentist because they have great team who always make their patients feel happy. I just want to say thank you to the amazing doctor because he gave me a great smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][268905].votes_count ]]