Rate Dr. Geoffrey R. Kopecky

Dr. Geoffrey R. Kopecky's Ratings

He is a good Orthodontist. I am happy with the results of both of children's teeth. Job well done Dr. K!

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

I just want to say thank you to Dr.Geoffrey R. Kopecky for been a wonderful Dr. To my kids. Always making sure they feel good with their treatment.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

Thanks for my great smle!!! :-) :-) :-)...............................................

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

This dentist is amazing they helped me a lot to get amazing smile. Doctor Geoffrey Kopecky is great doctor he took care of me and he made sure that i will have good smile in the end. The result came up just the way i wanted . I'm very happy. I will always come to smile care dentist because they have great team who always make their patients feel happy. I just want to say thank you to the amazing doctor because he gave me a great smile.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag