Rate Dr. John L. Koett

Dr. John L. Koett's Ratings

I've been going to Dr. Koetts and Olson for more than 5 years. Not only are they knowledgeable and efficient but their follow up and attention to detail is fantastic. I have had everything from root canals to teeth extraction to teeth cleaning.... Fabulous!!! If there is something they can't do then they refer u to one of their specialists who are also wonderful. I love them both and their staff as well as their hygienist!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][269034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2012

We've finally found an incredibly pleasant receptionist and very knowledgable dentist. I had a couple of teeth replaced with porclein implants. They feel great, color matches perfectly, and very acceptable and comfortable to chew. I believe anyone who steps into the door will see; the quaint atmosphere, the careing staff, very detailed dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][269033].votes_count ]]