Rate Dr. Steven M. Sanders

Dr. Steven M. Sanders's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Sanders for the past 8 months. He has helped me with the pain in my knee due to arthritis. Dr. Sanders has been very caring. I found his treatments to be pain free and effective. What more could I ask for? Thank you Dr. Sanders

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

I found Dr Sanders to be extremely knowledgeable and concerned. He even referred me to another specialist which told me he had my best interest in mind versus just trying to bill me. He was trained to treat me but felt the specialist could do a better job. His follow up was very good and he helped me a lot with my pain.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

His staff is incompetent and down right rude. The Dr himself, Dr Sanders has a Napolean complex and no bed side manner. I wish i would have never seen him as he talks down to you and makes you feel smaller than an ant.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2013 | flag

This doctor is the most arrogant, uncaring individual I have ever encountered. I stuck with him because I had broken my hand and needed to find a doctor with an opening. I kept hoping he had just had a bad day and would be nicer the next time. His staff (except for the woman who took the xrays) were also rude. Unfortunately I think they most likely were used to be treating poorly by the doctor so most likely were just trying to stay under his radar due to the fact that the economy was bad. I stopped going to him as soon as I could find someone else. He was rude, condescending and belittling. He acted as though quesstions were an annoyance and beyond his level of intelligence. He should have chosen a branch of medicine that didn't require him to interact with people. I can't believe he's even married. Just a JERK.

Submitted April 20, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Sanders to have a lot of knowledge. It was conforting to find a real doctor.

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sanders had no regard for the suffering of his patient. He was more intimidating and confrontational than helpful. Also watch what you sign at that office, they wanted me to sign a waiver of rights to trial.

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

rude and condescending. did not explain condition, was not helpfl

Submitted Aug. 31, 2010 | flag