Rate Dr. Thomas L. Spray

Dr. Thomas L. Spray's Ratings

Dr. Spray is an amazing surgeon who is given an amazing gift from God. When our son was diagnosed with sever Aortic disease (stenosis as an infant, had a valvoplasty elsewhere, then had aortic regurgitation) we knew we needed a gifted surgeon to perform a risky surgery called the Ross procedure. Like most moms, I wanted not just a GOOD surgeon, but the BEST- so I researched every hospital, specialist etc-. It was between New York and PA- and Everyone pointed to CHOP (Childrens hospital of Philadelphia) and Dr. Spray. We were able to get an appt with him, and flew up to PA to see him. One day our son was in surgery on a bypass machine, the next, thanks to God working through Dr. Spray, our son was walking through the halls and playing video games! I am in awe, and would highly, highly recommend him- he saved our son's life, and gave him an excellent shot at being a totally normal, active kid. we HIGHLY recommend him, I dont think we can ever thank him enough!

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag