Rate Dr. Shawn M. Keller

Dr. Shawn M. Keller's Ratings

I just started seeing Dr. Keller, my boyfriend has been seeing him for years, and we love him. Wonderful work, very gentle, hardly felt it, and he was very kind and friendly. He has cured me of my headaches I've suffered for years with a TMD orthotic (he doesn't like it when I call it a mouthgaurd) I'd definately recommend him. I have to say, the other negative reviews on here all seem to be SUSPICOULSY SIMILIAR in language? I think it is someone with a personal grundge spreading lies. Whatever, I'm very happy with his work.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2008 | flag

Dr. Keller provided me with the best care I have ever received from a dentist. He took his time to walk me through the procedure before we started which really helped me feel more at ease. He is more than worth the cost. Definitely someone I'll refer me friends to.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2008 | flag

Don't pay attention to the reviews here they are clearly from competing dentists trying to knock down the most popular dentist in the area. I'm a long time patient of Dr. Keller’s and he has always treated my wife and I in a manner that is consistent with his great reputation that led me to him years ago. I brought some of these reviews to Dr. Keller's attention and it was a laughable matter to him because of the outrageousness of the comments. These people should be ashamed of themselves for writing these atrocious things.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2008 | flag

This Dr. and whole office were the VERY best!!!!I can't even describe how important it was that Dr. Keller was the one to give me my new smile. This is the only dentist I have trusted in 40 years!!!!! Worth the drive and money for such quality. I have moved out of state and there is still no comparison.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2007 | flag