Dr. RICHARD L. JULYAN

Grad. Year: 2005

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. RICHARD L. JULYAN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "RICHARD" to "RICHARD L."
RID: 2691491
22/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Julyan is polite he always offers a hand to shake and a smile that welcomes, he has excellent communication skills he really listens. He's gental and peaceful manners always puts me at ease. He has been my husbands, oldest daughters and my my doctor for approximately 4 years and has recently delivered our youngest daughter. I have traveled far to keep him as our family doctor and I am sad that due to our older daughters pre-teen status she wants a female Doctor and since our youngest will need more visits for shots, ect,,, I will be transfering them only' to the C,P la clinica. Which has a nice water park near it. However I will miss seeing him as often as I would've. But hopefully I can keep him up dated on the girls when he is not to busy . Thank you for becoming a Doctor keep up tje good work.
Insurance: Medicare